What your day will look like
Your role will be to further develop and maintain the ongoing QA capability for all information technology systems within the Collection House Group of companies.
This role will see you:
- Develop and maintain appropriate regression tests to ensure product integrity with each release
- Estimate testing requirements to determine scope of testing/project cycles
- Develop, document, maintain, contribute to and champion process improvements
- Perform non-functional testing within agile teams as required
- Configure, document and maintain test environments
- Provide system support by investigating, liaising and advising on problems reported by internal and external customers
This position would suit an individual who is looking to further their software quality assurance career in the technology industry. You must be a driven, determined, passionate and customer-service focused individual with a commitment to service delivery to multiple stakeholders. You will be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and high organisational and time management skills. You will have a flexible approach, strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with excellent written and verbal communication.
Critical criteria to be successful:
- Experience in testing hosted commercial systems across multiple browsers and platforms
- In-depth knowledge of regression testing, functional testing, end-to-end system testing, exploratory testing
- Strong team player; highly motivated with a willingness to learn
- IT qualification or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work within an agile team collaborating with product owners/business analysts and developers to understand requirements
Why work for Collection House?
The role sits within our development team which are a tight-knit group of 10 (and growing), many of whom have been with the company for more than 5 years. They are passionate about software development, learning new things, coffee and Netflix. The team are involved in many different projects and play a pivotal role in the organisation. The company is in a state of growth and are we are looking to expand the development team, including a passionate test engineer.
Collection House also offer all employees a first-class working environment where job satisfaction, learning and development and career advancement opportunities are a top priority. Our benefits include casual dress policy, employee well being programs (deliveries of fresh fruit, discounted gym membership, corporate health care benefits), monthly awards, lunch and learns and training opportunities, employee social club and more! Collection House is an equal opportunities employer.
Collection House Limited is Australia’s leading end to end receivables management company, committed to leading the way in ethical debt collection. Publicly listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX), Collection House employs over 830 staff in offices throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.