What your day will look like
We are creating a new employee experience and we want you to be part of that from the moment that prospective employees talk to us for the first time. You will be responsible for the attraction of the best candidates in the shortest time possible for roles available across Australia and New Zealand. This role is fast paced and will allow you to develop our processes and employee experience while expanding your knowledge and skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and review advertising material to ensure we are reaching the best candidates
- Drive bulk recruitment while finding the right people
- Work with competing time frames across multiple roles for our various locations
- Facilitate Assessment Centres as required
- Refine the recruitment process to ensure it is as efficient as possible
- Interstate and International travel as required by the business
Who we need
We are a team that work hard but also enjoy having fun and being on the lighter side of life, so while you will need to be able to manage competing priorities and work load you will also need to be up for a laugh. This role requires you to be able to collaborate with the wider business to discover what they are looking for and how you can help them find the right person.
Criteria to be successful:
- Strong rapport building skills and the ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders
- You will possess strong time management skills and be adaptable to changing priorities
- We are big on culture so you will need to be an out-going person
- Experience in recruitment functions and demonstrated ability to provide quality support to the business
- Experience with bulk recruitment and/ or Assessment Centres (desired but not essential)
- The ability to meet challenges with a solution focused approach
Why work for Collection House?
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in the Recruitment space as part of our wider Human Resources team. The role is hands on and fast paced, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic yet supportive environment and make your mark on the recruitment process.
We offer our employees a first class working environment including:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Career development
- Corporate benefits including - discounted gym memberships, corporate health care benefits and monthly celebrations
Collection House Limited is one of Australia's leading receivables management organisations offering comprehensive receivables management solutions to corporate and government clients throughout Australasia. We employ over 700 staff in Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
We have strong business relationships with major Australian and international banks, financial institutions, insurance houses, large corporations, public utilities and Governments. We focus on providing brand protection for our stakeholders by maintaining the highest ethical standards and a strong culture of compliance with the laws and regulations governing our business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading receivables management organisation where you will be part of a growing and successful organisation.
Please Note: You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.