What your day will look like
You will be providing first class advice and legal services to the Collection House Group while ensuring that compliance with relevant laws and legislation is maintained. You will need to be able to advise on a range of matters including industrial relations, employment, occupational health and safety, anti-discrimination and diversity.
Your duties will include:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to employment and industrial relations matters;
- Drafting correspondence and documentation for internal and external stakeholders;
- Prepare, initiate and represent on workplace relations proceedings in various jurisdictions across Australia and New Zealand;
- Actively seek to minimise overall costs through identification and implementation of preventative measures;
- Provide advice and counsel on matters relating to Collection House employees;
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have successfully completed a Bachelor of Laws or equivalent;
- Be an admitted solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PAE and at least 4 years specialising in Employment Law;
- Strong drafting skills with experience in employment contracts, contracts for services and related arrangements;
- Be able to provide concise, clear, commercial advice;
- Proven experience working on industrial relations, employment and/or workplace health and safety matters;
- A strong academic background with a commitment to further development; and
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability with a strong client and commercial focus.
Collection House Limited, is an ASX 300 business operating across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria in Australia. As a group we have over 830 employees in offices throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading receivables management organisation where you will be part of a growing and successful organisation.
Why work for Collection House?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to continue their career in the legal industry. The role is hands on and fast paced, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic yet supportive environment.
We offer our employees a first class working environment where job satisfaction, learning and development and career advancement opportunities are a top priority. Some of our corporate benefits include corporate health care benefits, discounted gym memberships and quarterly reward & recognition celebrations.
If you are looking for an opportunity to further your career with an industry leader, this is the role for you!
Please Note: You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.