As a Project Manager you will be liaising with Project Sponsors and team members to deliver projects in line with business requirements while adhering to approved practices and frameworks. In this position, you will manage assigned projects with a focus on risk management, cost control and meeting time-frames.
Your duties will include:
- Engaging project team members and stakeholders to ensure projects are progressed within agreed frameworks and to high standards of quality;
- Administer the development of project documentation and manage risk and financial registers;
- Appropriately estimate and manage resources to ensure schedules are maintained;
- Calculate, review and manage project budgets and expenses to ensure we are being as cost effective as possible;
- Actively encourage and foster the development of a collaborative culture that works towards achieving quality project delivery.
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to motivate, develop and learn. You’ll be able to use your project management skills to overcome risks/ issues to achieve the best outcomes for the project in a client facing role. You’ll also be exposed to various CLH departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted partner.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have at least 3 years of previous project management experience;
- Have a background in the debt collections and/ or financial industries;
- Formal project management qualifications will be highly regarded but are not essential;
- Knowledge and experience of project management best practices, standards and methodologies;
- Strong understanding of project portfolio management and the application and reporting of project performance metrics;
- The ability to effectively communicate, persuade and negotiate with a wide range of stakeholders;
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability with a strong client focus;
- Experience using project management software such as Microsoft Project, Visio, JIRA and Confluence.
Collection House Limited, is an ASX 300 business operating across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria in Australia. As a group we have over 830 employees in offices throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading receivables management organisation where you will be part of a growing and successful organisation.
Why work for Collection House?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to continue their career in project management. The role is hands on and fast paced, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic yet supportive environment.
We offer our employees a first class working environment where job satisfaction, learning and development and career advancement opportunities are a top priority. Some of our corporate benefits include corporate health care benefits, discounted gym memberships and quarterly reward & recognition celebrations.
If you are looking for an opportunity to further your career with an industry leader, this is the role for you!
Please Note: You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.