As a Project Coordinator you will be assisting our Project Managers, Sponsors and team members by providing specialist project management guidance while identifying and liaising with relevant stakeholders to drive the success of each project. In this position, you will enable the success of varying projects through the provision of specialist guidance, facilitation of workshops and identification and management of risks as they arise.
Your duties will include:
- Providing specialist project management guidance to Project Managers, Project Sponsors, and project team members;
- Engaging project team members and stakeholders in developing plans and managing issues to encourage a culture of success;
- Draft and/ or support the development of project documentation and manage document control procedures;
- Assist the Project Managers with administration tasks;
- Provide relevant stakeholders accurate updates in relation to project status, road blocks and risks.
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and learn. You will grow and be well supported. You’ll have an opportunity to foster a whole-of-business culture that works collaboratively towards achieving strategic project goals and outcomes. You’ll also be exposed to various CLH departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted partner.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have at least 1 year of previous project co-ordination experience;
- Have prior experience with a debt collection business and/ or in the financial industry;
- Be able to prepare and facilitate workshops to develop project plans, manage/ resolve risks/ issues;
- Assist in the preparation of project related products including correspondence, briefing papers, communications etc.;
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability with a strong client focus;
- Experience using project management software such as Microsoft Project, Visio, JIRA and Confluence.
Collection House Limited, is an ASX 300 business operating across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria in Australia. As a group we have over 830 employees in offices throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading receivables management organisation where you will be part of a growing and successful organisation.
Why work for Collection House?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to continue their career in project management. The role is hands on and fast paced, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic yet supportive environment.
We offer our employees a first class working environment where job satisfaction, learning and development and career advancement opportunities are a top priority. Some of our corporate benefits include corporate health care benefits, discounted gym memberships and quarterly reward & recognition celebrations.
If you are looking for an opportunity to further your career with an industry leader, this is the role for you!
Please Note: You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.