In this role you will be reporting directly to the Paralegal Manager and working closely with a team of paralegals. You will be responsible for fast and accurate processing of documents while being given the support required to grow in the role.
Your duties will include:
- Actioning a portfolio of accounts
- Preparing court documents and correspondence
- Preparing client reports
- Answering and responding to telephone enquiries and emails
- Prioritising your work to meet legal requirements and to maximise legal recoveries
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to work autonomously
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Looking for a career opportunity in the legal industry?
- Interested in debt recovery, litigation and insolvency?
- Motivated with a strong sense of ethics?
- A strong, clear communicator both over the phone and in writing?
- Accurate with a keen eye for detail and good time management skills to match?
- A person with exceptional computer skills?
If you are all of this, we would like to hear from you!
CLH Lawyers is a specialist debt recovery and insolvency practice. The firm services all major debt recovery areas including Government, banking and finance, utilities, personal insolvency (bankruptcy), corporate insolvency (winding ups) and insolvency management (Part IX and Part X administrations).
The firm provides dedicated legal services to its parent company, Collection House Limited, an ASX 300 business and its private clients. The firm is an Incorporated Legal Practice co-located with Collection House in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. As a group we have over 830 employees in offices throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
Why work for Collection House?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to commence a career in the legal industry. The role is hands on and fast paced, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic yet supportive environment. The role offers a base salary plus a monthly bonus.
We offer our employees a first class working environment where job satisfaction, learning and development and career advancement opportunities are a top priority. Some of our corporate benefits include corporate health care benefits, discounted gym memberships and quarterly reward & recognition celebration.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop a career and learn new skills with an industry leader, this is the role for you!
Please Note: You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.
This position is not suitable for a person studying law or with a law degree.