As a Manager of People Development & Learning, you will help drive the design, development and implementation of innovative, creative, high-impact people management and learning strategies to drive outstanding business performance. In this new position, you will enable the success of our people, our company and our brands through program management of learning & development initiatives that build knowledge, skills and capabilities.
The Manager, People Development & Learning is responsible for enhancing CLH peoples learning and development. This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognise performance.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Talent Management/People Development
- Provide end to end project and program management for company-wide initiatives: Performance Management, Succession Management including talent reviews, learning and development, and high potential development.
- Partner with HR BP and leader to design, develop and implement Performance Management, Talent, Individual Development Planning modules
- Create reporting mechanisms to report on People Development & Learning initiatives.
- Analyse key data, identify trends, generate insights, present results, recommend solutions, and drive decisions to completion.
- Build tools, processes and communication plans that support people (talent) review & succession planning including identification, engagement and growth strategies of high potential and emerging talent.
- Measure the impact of initiatives in delivering value for the business, which may include Change Management, Team Effectiveness, Leadership Development, Employee Engagement, Organizational Design, and Process Improvement.
Learning & Development
- Manage & Drive the planning, development, delivery, evaluation, and administration of various learning and development programs (including executive and leadership training, coaching, job-shadowing, online training, compliance) and ensure training effectiveness and return on investment (ROI)
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment
- Facilitates training sessions and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts
- Introduce and Manage a learning registration portal and communication process, as well as, administer program scheduling and registration with internal L&D site and tools to track employee training participation and progress.
- Own the administration and reporting of all L&D global training including leadership nomination programs and timely submission to external industry leadership programs.
- Manager vendor relationships for learning and development courses, workshops, coaching, etc.
- Ensure delivery of all logistics for L&D workshops and courses, which include booking and setup of location and audio-visual equipment, as well as, training materials and aids.
- Support development and deployment of all People Framework training and communication materials.
- Manage our LinkedIn Learning portal including administration, reporting and creation of monthly newsletters to gain viewership and buy in.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and learn. You will learn. You will not be alone. You’ll have an opportunity to build transformational processes, build a change management and learning culture. You’ll enhance CLH’s culture by developing our leaders and employees. Also, you’ll be able to seek out new technologies and implement them where they make sense. Finally, you’ll be exposed to various CLH departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted partner.
- Minimum 5-10 years of related experience (Project Management, Talent Management, Learning & Development and Change Management).
- Experience in facilitation of learning curriculum, talent management implementation, team building
- Proven track record of developing and improving processes and procedures coupled with elevated project management and multitasking skills and experience
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills, editing, listening, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly communicate complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way to internal stakeholders
- Fluency with online development tools and multimedia platforms coupled with the ability to quickly self-teach new technology/software
- Proven critical-thinking and analysis skills and ability to use data to develop insights and strategies
- Experience in creating and interpreting data analysis using Excel, summarizing and presenting findings with recommendations.
- You have a passion for - collaborating with and supporting business leaders, employees, and executive leadership development. Demonstration of knowledge sharing, learning design and people development; inclusion and diversity work
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Minimal travel required
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA: If you’ve read this far, you’re likely a great fit for us…and maybe you’re fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we’d love to hear about it in your cover letter
Collection House Limited is one of Australia's leading receivables management organisations offering comprehensive receivables management solutions to corporate and government clients throughout Australasia. We employ over 700 staff in Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
We have strong business relationships with major Australian and international banks, financial institutions, insurance houses, large corporations, public utilities and Governments. We focus on providing brand protection for our stakeholders by maintaining the highest ethical standards and a strong culture of compliance with the laws and regulations governing our business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading receivables management organisation where you will be part of a growing and successful organisation.
Please Note: You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.