What your day will look like
This role will see you responsible for the actioning and ongoing maintenance of all types of Insolvency Agreements from start to finish.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for the preparation of Insolvency related documents and liaising with both private and government Bankruptcy Trustee's and Debt Administrators. You will be responsible for handling email and telephone correspondence, account maintenance and record keeping, data entry and liaise closely with our Clients, Management and team members.
Hours of work
You will need to be available between the hours of 7:00am and 7:00pm Monday to Friday however, the standard hours of work for this position are 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and completing extra hours as reasonably necessary.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong PC Skills
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to work to deadlines in a busy environment
- Office administration experience and/or Data entry experience
- The ability to take direction, with a professional and collaborative attitude
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Whilst previous administration experience is preferred, it is not essential as full training will be provided. This is a hands-on role and you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
Why work for Collection House?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to commence a career in the collections industry. The role is hands on and fast paced, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic yet supportive environment. The role offers a base salary plus a monthly bonus.
We offer our employees a first class working environment including:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Carer development
- Monthly performance incentives
- The opportunity to gain a Certificate 3 in Financial Services
- Corporate benefits including - discounted gym memberships, corporate health care benefits and monthly celebrations
If you have an interest in the legal industry and are looking for an opportunity to develop a career and learn new skills with an industry leader, this is the role for you!
CLH Lawyers is a specialist debt recovery and insolvency practice that successfully operate in a high-pressure environment for multiple clients.
The firm provides dedicated legal services to its parent company, Collection House Limited, an ASX 300 business and its private clients. As a group, we have over 830 employees in offices throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading receivables management organisation.
Please Note: You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.