The Customer Assist Team is an independent support service for Lion Finance. We assist customers who are experiencing difficulties and offer tailored solutions to get them back on track. You will work towards individual performance targets and KPI's and will receive ongoing feedback and coaching for your performance.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handling phone calls to and from customers, their representatives, and internal stakeholders;
- Performing administrative tasks such as handling inbound/outbound emails combined with compiling and reviewing supporting documentation;
- Making recommendations to management on issues such as default removals, debt waivers and other solutions based on customers individual circumstances;
- Manage and maintain a caseload of matters with competing priorities;
- Review accounts and determine the best course of action for the Customer and the Company;
- Coordinate the occasional sensitive issue and take appropriate steps to assist the customer;
- Work with Management to coordinate projects and activities;
- Identify and escalate emerging issues, trends, or potential risks to Management;
- Provide support and guidance to internal and external stakeholders on all things Hardship;
- Liase with other teams within the Customer Advocacy division such as Resolutions and Quality Assurance
Hours of work
Position 1: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm (38 Hour Week)
Position 2: Tuesday to Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm (38 Hour Week)
A degree of flexibility will be required depending on business requirements.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to embrace difference perspectives allowing you to walk in the customer’s shoes
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally
- Resilience to bounce back from challenging interactions and manage complex customer needs
- Banking, Telecommunications, or Utility experience
- An understanding of community, customer and regulatory expectations
- Ability to interpret legislation, codes and policies
- Experience working with customers and their representatives
Why work for Collection House?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to commence a career in the collections industry. The role is hands on and fast paced, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic yet supportive environment. The role offers a base salary plus a monthly bonus.
We offer our employees a first class working environment including:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Carer development
- Monthly performance incentives
- Corporate benefits including - discounted gym memberships, corporate health care benefits and monthly celebrations
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop a career and learn new skills with an industry leader, this is the role for you!
Collection House Limited is one of Australia's leading receivables management organisations offering comprehensive receivables management solutions to corporate and government clients throughout Australasia. We employ over 700 staff in Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
We have strong business relationships with major Australian and international banks, financial institutions, insurance houses, large corporations, public utilities and Governments. We focus on providing brand protection for our stakeholders by maintaining the highest ethical standards and a strong culture of compliance with the laws and regulations governing our business.
If you have an interest in the collections industry and are looking for an opportunity to develop a career and learn new skills with an industry leader, this is the role for you!
Please Note: You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.