As the Finance Officer, you will maintain and review daily banking processes and procedures while ensuring accurate records are maintained as efficiently as possible. In this role you will actively contribute to the success of our Finance team, the company and our brands through effective time management and accurate record keeping.
The Finance officer is responsible for maintaining accurate records and completing daily banking tasks with tight turn-arounds. In this position, as well as completing your daily tasks you will also be actively searching for new ideas to enable future success and efficiency.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure daily banking processes are completed by the end of each day;
- Process deposits and payments (EFT, Credit Card, BPay Etc.);
- Assist relevant stakeholders with queries;
- Maintain accurate and auditable records.
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and learn. You will grow and be well supported. You’ll have an opportunity to improve our processes. You will be able to seek out new, innovative methods and tools to enhance our teams’ capabilities. Finally, you’ll be exposed to various CLH departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted partner.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Strong communication experience, with demonstrated capability to be an effective team member;
- Strong knowledge and experience in financial processes and requirements for ASX listed companies;
- Confidence in working across all levels including executive to provide expertise, coaching and advice;
- Manage daily banking tasks and reposting in line with required time frames;
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability with a strong client focus.
That ‘something extra’
If you’ve read this far, you’re likely a great fit for us…and maybe you’re fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we’d love to hear about it in your cover letter.
Why work for Collection House?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to continue their career in the financial sector. The role is hands on and fast paced, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic yet supportive environment.
We offer our employees a first class working environment where job satisfaction, learning and development and career advancement opportunities are a top priority. Some of our corporate benefits include corporate health care benefits, discounted gym memberships and quarterly reward & recognition celebrations.
If you are looking for an opportunity to further your career with an industry leader, this is the role for you!
Collection House Limited, is an ASX 300 business operating across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria in Australia. As a group we have over 830 employees in offices throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading receivables management organisation where you will be part of a growing and successful organisation.
Please Note: You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.