What your day will look like
Our Collections Officers are our frontline staff and the main point of contact for our customers. They work as part of a close and supportive team to secure the best outcomes for our customers. You will be working towards targets while being given opportunities for growth and development within your role.
Duties and responsibilities
- Inbound and outbound calls completing debt recovery tasks
- Providing excellent service to our customers to achieve the best outcome for both parties
- Use your communication and negotiation skills to meet individual and team targets
- Maintain accurate records by utilising your high attention to detail
Hours of work
We have both Full Time and Part Time roles available. The average length of each shift is 8 hours and there may also be the opportunity to complete overtime shifts. We offer our staff flexible rostering options following successful completion of their probationary period.
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and learn. You will grow and be well supported. You’ll have an opportunity to improve our culture. You will be able to seek out the best results for our customers and clients. Finally, you’ll be working closely with the wider team to drive success.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate strong negotiation techniques
- Be able to demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Have the ability to build a good rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Be a quick learner who adapts well to change and is truly resilient.
Why work for Collection House?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to commence a career in the collections industry. The role is hands on and fast paced, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic yet supportive environment. The role offers a competitive base salary plus a monthly bonus.
We offer our employees a first class working environment including:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Career development
- Monthly performance incentives
- Free Southern Cross Healthcare and discounted benefits for family members
- ‘Dress for your day’ policy
Collection House Limited is one of Australia's leading receivables management organisations offering comprehensive receivables management solutions to corporate and government clients throughout Australasia.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading receivables management organisation where you will be part of a growing and successful team who leads the way in ethical debt collection.
Please Note: We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.