- No two days will be the same, you will thrive on working in a face paced environment and you will continuously looking at expanding your knowledge
- Using your superior communication skills along with your empathetic nature you will assist customers in finding solutions on a daily basis while ensuring compliance and high customer service standards are maintained on each call.
- We love feedback and you should too! Ongoing feedback will be delivered to you in a variety of mediums.
Duties and responsibilities
- Inbound and outbound calls completing debt recovery tasks
- Examine accounts and determine the best course of action for the Customer and the Company
- Adherence to all legislative guidelines which govern the industry including the Privacy Act
- Maintain accurate account records, ensuring all relevant customer information is obtained and updated
- Professional call conduct with customer and third parties
Hours of work
This is a Full-Time role and you will be required to be available during business hours during your probationary period. We offer our staff flexible rostering options following successful completion of their probationary period.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate strong negotiation techniques
- Be able to demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Have the ability to build a good rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Be a quick learner who adapts well to change and is truly resilient.
Collection House Limited is one of Australia's leading receivables management organisations offering comprehensive receivables management solutions to corporate and government clients throughout Australasia.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading receivables management organisation where you will be part of a growing and successful team who leads the way in ethical debt collection.
Why work for Collection House?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to commence a career in the collections industry. The role is hands on and fast paced, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic yet supportive environment. The role offers a competitive base salary plus a monthly bonus.
We offer our employees a first class working environment including:
- Learning and development opportunities
- The opportunity to gain Certificate 3 in Financial Services
- GENEROUS monthly performance incentives – During April 2019, the average bonus for Collections Officers in Dunedin was $1812.00! – yes that’s correct!
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop a career and learn new skills with an industry leader, this is the role for you – what have you got to lose?
Please Note: We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.