Please note: This role is based in North Shore.
What your day will look like
Our Collections Officers are our frontline staff and the main point of contact for our customers. They work as part of a close and supportive team to secure the best outcomes for our customers. You will be working towards targets while being given opportunities for growth and development within your role.
Duties and responsibilities
- Inbound and outbound calls to complete standard debt collection tasks
- Providing excellent service to our customers to achieve the best outcome for both parties
- Use your communication and negotiation skills to meet individual and team targets
- Maintain accurate records by utilising your high attention to detail
Hours of work
We have both Full Time and Part Time roles available. The average length of each shift is 8 hours and there may also be the opportunity to complete overtime shifts.
You will need to be available for shifts between the hours of:
- Monday – Thursday 7:30am to 7:30pm and Fridays are 7:30am to 6:00pm.
- All employees must rotate through Saturday shifts a minimum twice per month, Saturday shift hours are 8:30am – 12:30pm.
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and learn. You will grow and be well supported. You’ll have an opportunity to improve our culture. You will be able to seek out the best results for our customers and clients. Finally, you’ll be working closely with the wider team to drive success.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Be able to demonstrate a high attention to detail and ability to follow regulatory guidelines and processes
- Be a quick learner who can easily adapt to change
- Be looking to grow and develop in the role while positively contributing to our culture
Why work for Collection House?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to commence a career in the collections industry. The role is hands on and fast paced, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic yet supportive environment. The role offers a base salary plus a monthly bonus.
We offer our employees a first class working environment including:
- Learning and development opportunities
- 3 weeks of paid full-time training to get you ready for the role
- Career development
- Monthly performance incentives
- Free Southern Cross Healthcare and discounted benefits for family members
- 'Dress for your day' policy
Collection House Limited is one of Australia's leading receivables management organisations offering comprehensive receivables management solutions to corporate and government clients throughout Australasia. We employ over 700 staff in Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
If you have an interest in the collections industry and are looking for an opportunity to develop a career and learn new skills with an industry leader, this is the role for you!
Please Note: You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of New Zealand or Australia to be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.