What your day will look like
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who possess strong Collections and Legal Recoveries experience as well as Skip Tracing experience. You will work towards individual performance targets and KPI's and will receive ongoing feedback and coaching for your performance.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conducting searches and enquiries to endeavour to find new locations for respondents where attempts to serve legal documents have been unsuccessful.
- Establish positive leads to confirm the location and identity of the respondent.
- Facilitate the reissue of legal documents for successful service by process servers or by post.
- Liaise with external skip tracing contractors where the respondent is un-locatable and recommend whether the files should be referred to them.
- Perform administrative tasks such as receiving/responding to inbound/outbound emails combined with compiling and reviewing skip tracing information.
- Collate, maintain and update information and account records necessary to the legal process
- Prioritising your work to meet legal requirements and to maximise respondent locations
- Adherence to all legislative guidelines, which govern the industry including ACCC and the Privacy Act.
- Demonstrate professional conduct with respondents and third parties at all times
Hours of work
The standard hours of work for this position are 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and completing extra hours as reasonably necessary.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to demonstrate past or current experience in the skip tracing industry
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate a high attention to detail and an understanding of skip tracing tools and software.
- Have the ability to build a good rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Have a proven track record of adherence to regulatory guidelines and processes
- Be a quick learner who adapts well to change
Why work for Collection House?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to commence a career in the legal collections industry. The role is hands on and fast paced, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic yet supportive environment. The role offers a base salary plus a monthly bonus.
We offer our employees a first class working environment including:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Carer development
- GENEROUS monthly performance incentives
- The opportunity to gain a Certificate 3 in Financial Services
- Corporate benefits including - discounted gym memberships, corporate health care benefits and monthly celebrations
If you have an interest in the legal industry specialising in skip tracing and are looking for an opportunity to develop a career and learn new skills with an industry leader, this is the role for you!
CLH Lawyers is a specialist debt recovery and insolvency practice that successfully operate in a high-pressure environment for multiple clients.
The firm provides dedicated legal services to its parent company, Collection House Limited, an ASX 300 business and its private clients. As a group, we have over 830 employees in offices throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading receivables management organisation.