What your day will look like
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives working in a fast paced environment and is looking to expand their knowledge in the financial sector. Working in our call centre, you will work towards individual performance targets and KPI's and will receive ongoing feedback and coaching for your performance.
Duties and responsibilities
- Inbound and outbound calls completing standard debt collection tasks
- Examine accounts and determine the best course of action for the Client and the Company
- Negotiate the collection of outstanding accounts
- Adherence to all legislative guidelines which govern the industry including ACCC and the Privacy Act
- Maintain accurate account records, ensuring all relevant customer information is obtained and updated
- Professional call conduct with customer and third parties
Hours of work
We are looking to fill a few different shift patterns with both Full Time and Part Time roles available. The average length of a full time shift is 8 hours and there may also be the opportunity to complete overtime shifts. You may be required to commit to one day of work on a weekend.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to demonstrate strong negotiation techniques
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Have the ability to build a good rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Have a proven track record of adherence to regulatory guidelines and processes
- Be a quick learner who adapts well to change
Why work for Collection House?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to commence a career in the collections industry. The role is hands on and fast paced, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic yet supportive environment. The role offers a base salary plus a monthly bonus.
We offer our employees a first class working environment including:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Carer development
- Monthly performance incentives
- The opportunity to gain a Certificate 3 in Financial Services
- Corporate benefits including - discounted gym memberships, corporate health care benefits and monthly celebrations
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop a career and learn new skills with an industry leader, this is the role for you!
Collection House Limited is one of Australia's leading receivables management organisations offering comprehensive receivables management solutions to corporate and government clients throughout Australasia. We employ over 700 staff in Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
We have strong business relationships with major Australian and international banks, financial institutions, insurance houses, large corporations, public utilities and Governments. We focus on providing brand protection for our stakeholders by maintaining the highest ethical standards and a strong culture of compliance with the laws and regulations governing our business.
If you have an interest in the collections industry and are looking for an opportunity to develop a career and learn new skills with an industry leader, this is the role for you!
Please Note: You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.